- "Estate Planning for "Restricted" Securities," California Continuing
Education of the Bar, Chapter 9, Estate Planning for Special
- "Adjustment Powers, Unitrusts and Annuity Trusts -- the New Income Definition Regulations,"
State Bar of California, California Trusts & Estates Quarterly, Spring 2004 edition
- "Discovery Exceptions for Trusts & Estates Lawyers,"
State Bar of California, 2004 Winter Trusts & Estates Section Education Institute, January 2004
- "Planning with the Principal and Income
Act and Prudent Investor Act," Practising Law Institute, 34th Annual Estate Planning Institute, San Francisco,
- "Discovery Exceptions
for Trusts & Estates Lawyers," UCLA-CEB 2003 Estate Planning Institute, May 2003
- "Discovery Controversies: A Primer for Trusts & Estates Lawyers,"
University of Miami, 37th Annual Heckerling Institute on Estate Planning, January 2003
- "Drafting under the "New"
California Prudent Investor and Principal & Income Acts,” Practising Law Institute, 33 Annual Estate Planning
Institute, San Francisco, November 2002
- "Discovery Protection for Trusts & Estates Lawyers in Federal Tax Controversies,” American
Bar Association, Section on Taxation, Fall Meeting, Los Angeles, October 2002.
- "Moeller/Boltwood: The Rules of Confidentiality for Trustees and their Lawyers,”
University of Southern California 26th Annual Probate & Trust Conference, November 2000
- "Moeller and Boltwood: Confidentiality
for California Trustees and their Attorneys,” State Bar of California, California Trusts and Estates Quarterly,
- "Drafting under the California Prudent Investor Act," State Bar of California, California Trusts
& Estates Quarterly, November 1996
- “1990 OBRA Estate Planning Provisions: A Quick Look," State Bar of California Estate Planning,
Trust & Probate News, December 1991.